Sunday, June 26, 2022

Therapy? - Diane

Little less unknown band, at least for me... I just one day bumped into this, and love at first sight! This was released in 1995. But, I'm afraid to say, that this might be just a one hit wonder?! At least I dont know any other good song from these. Maybe I just oughta get to know these guys,,,

Hey little girl wanna go for a ride ?

There's room and my wagon is parked right outside

We can cruise down Rober Street all night long

But I think I'll just rape you and kill you instead

Diane Diane Diane Diane Diane Diane

I hear there's a party at Lake Cove

It's be much easier if I drove

We could check it out

We can go and see

Come on take a ride with me

Diane Diane Diane Diane Diane Diane

Lay down together for a while

I'll put all your clothes in a nice neat little pile

You're the cutest girl I've ever seen in my life

but it's over now and with my knife

Diane Diane Diane Diane Diane Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Manic Street Preachers - If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next

Good song, yet again,,, Nothing else doesn't come to my mind, exept; ENJOY!! :D  This was released in 1998. The future teaches you to be...